Interested persons, with appropriate skills and experience, who will implement the Family Service Credential within their local agency. Participation in the Family Service Credential direct service staff training prior to attending the training of trainers is not required but is highly recommended.
Recommended prerequisites for participants at this level include:
- In-depth direct service experience working with families.
- Experience in training adults and knowledge of adult learning practices
- Experience the Family Service Credential content from the trainer facilitator’s perspective
- Learn and apply training and facilitation skills
- Learn how to integrate knowledge of adult learning principles into the facilitation of the content
- Learn how to implement the assessment and portfolio component of the Family Service Credential
- Assess and reflect on personal facilitation capacities
- Receive followup individualized mentoring during back-home implementation